Friday, April 1, 2011

Sharepoint MVP 2011

Hello to all readers of my blog. This is the first non-technical post in my technical blog, but I hope that you will forgive me because it worth it :) Today I received a good news from Microsoft: I’ve became Sharepoint MVP 2011:

image

Thanks to community and thanks to Microsoft for the honor! I really hope that my efforts help people in their hard everyday work and thanks in the comments are the best award for me. MVP is indication that my work is not absolutely useless :) I will continue to share my technical knowledge with community using blogs, user groups, forums, twitter, online magazines, open source projects, etc, etc. Thanks everyone who follows my blogs and supports me. Lets go forward and dig into new interesting technical solutions for Sharepoint, ASP.Net, MVC and other technologies.

6 comments: