Thursday, July 1, 2021

Sharepoint MVP 2021

Today I've got email from MS that my MVP status has been renewaed. This is my 11th award and I'm very excited and proud that got recognized for my community contribution for the last year. This year was challenging and probably was most different from previous years. Pandemic added own corrections to our lives. We had to change our daily routines to adopt for the new normal. Many people went to online and start working remotely. From other side it added new requirements to digital tools which help people do their work in this not very easy time. Applications like MS Teams, Zoom, etc started to play important role in our lives and growing amount of users of these apps confirm that. In our work we pay more attention to scalability and performance nowadays which will allow to handle massive users grow. All of that was difficult and challenging but at the same time very interesting from professional point of view. I've got familiar with many new technologies from O365, Azure, Sharepoint Online world which help with these goals. And tried to share my experience with other developers in my technical blog, forums, webinars, etc. That's why I'm especially glad that my contribution was recognized by MS for this challenging year. Thank you and let's continue our discovery in IT world.



No comments:

Post a Comment