Monday, July 2, 2018

Sharepoint MVP 2018

As you probably know MS changed MVP award renewal dates and now renewal emails are coming 1th July. I’ve got the following exciting email yesterday: Congratulations 2018-2019 Microsoft MVPs. This is my 8th award and I’m very happy to be part of the great community. In my regular work I try to participate in Sharepoint and Office 365 communities and help people to solve technical problems. Big thanks to MS for recognizing these efforts. In last few years focus has been moved from on-prem Sharepoint to Sharepoint Online, Office 365 and Azure. This is very interesting to observe how these new platforms and services grow and evolve interacting with each other. And even more interesting to take part in this process by contributing to community life and communicating with MS product teams. Thanks to all readers of my blog and see you with new challenges and solutions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment