Thursday, July 6, 2017

Sharepoint MVP 2017

Hello dear readers of my blog. I’m glad to tell that became Sharepoint MVP 2017 and I’m happy that my contribution to community’s life help developers and IT professionals all over the world in their every day work. Based on my personal experience in IT (which is almost 14 years already) I would say that sharing knowledge and real-world solutions in internet is the most helpful thing which IT professionals may do for each other. Besides technical blogging I also continue to contribute in Camlex open source project which helps Sharepoint developers to build dynamic CAML queries (btw Codeplex is shutting down this year so Camlex will have new home on github soon. I will write separate post about that) and answer questions in MSDN blogs. I personally think that community related work is very important and will continue to do it also in future. And I would like to give special thanks to MS for this high recognition.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Alexey! Way to go.
    Very informative blog. Subscribed already :)
    I have been blogging for few years and contributing in MSDN forums for a while. I am trying to get MVP as well. Visit my blog when you get time. http://sharepoint-works.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete