Friday, December 25, 2009

Camlex.NET project announce

Recently we tried Caml.NET in our project. Since it is obviously step forward in caml queries creation, it has its own disadvantages. Vladimir Timashkov recently made a post in his blog where he summarized some issues of Sharepoint. One of them  is about SPQuery creation – it has no friendly development interface currently. So in order to improve this situation we decided to implement an alternative way to create SPQueries – via lambda expressions. The new project name is Camlex.NET (caml via expressions). It is located in (not published yet – i.e. visible only for contributors).

Me and Vladimir are coordinators of the project. In the further posts I will notify about project status.

No comments:

Post a Comment